Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life

We were in Monticello today visiting Grandma Berry and Great Grandma Larson. We went to his Aunt Allison's soccer game. The varsity won and the jv team lost. Ben giggled with me today. He is smiling more and more each day. i can't believe how big he is getting. It amazes me that he is almost four months now. I can not believe how much time has flown by. Ben is getting very good at holding his head up on his own. He has rolled over once or twice but he doesn't do it often yet. He still has not gone from back to tummy. Just tummy to back. it should be any day now that he does it though. :0

i miss Justin very much. He is doing alright though at BCT. I can't wait to see all the great changes in him. I know he knows that I love him deeply. I can't wait to see my sexy man in uniform :).

No comments:

Post a Comment