Benjamin is getting so big. The other day he just burst out laughing. He was laughing so hard on Monday that he was shaking up and down. Benjamin also went to the doctor recently. He is now 14 lbs and 24 1/4 inches long. I can't believe how big he has gotten in four months. It is amazing to see the changes that he is going through on a daily basis. I never knew how much you could love a child, until I had one of my own.
Justin is finishing up at Victory Forge. Hopefully I will hear from him tomorrow when they get in. I am not sure if I will though. It is the last task he had to finish before graduation from basic. I can't believe I have a week left now until I get to see him. Its been so long. Benjamin and I miss him so very much.
We are very proud of Justin and what he is doing for our family. I can't believe he loves us enough to put himself through the tough task of basic training. I am so glad he does. Justin will be in awe when he gets to see Benjamin on the first of October. I can't wait to see the look on his face when he sees our handsome little boy.
We love you so much Justin. We are very proud of you and what you are doing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment